Warriors2 is a turn-based browser game that I’ve enjoyed rather much the past couple of years. When you get a thousand turns a day the clicking can get a bit tedious, though, so some user scripts have been made to make life easier for the hardcore warriors. This extension puts some of those user scripts together into a neat package with auto-update features and a user interface you can’t get without.
- W2 Toolbar
- Latest version:
- Download link:
Can’t be used with newer Chrome versions
- Gives you a few checkboxes to enable/disable helpful scripts for W2.
- Browser compatibility:
Should work with any recent Chrome dev build.
- Easy to use interface – simply check or uncheck boxes in the toolstrip
- Auto-updates when new features or fixes are available
- Currently implemented scripts:
- Follower auto-join
- Refresh stats (next to users online)
Refresh is always active, auto-attack and followers auto-join can easily be activated and deactivated.
- Version 1.0 [11:05, 2009-08-03]:
- Initial release.